The techniques used at First Chiropractic include:
- Diversified Technique
- SOT (Sacro Occipital Technique)
- Impulse IQ adjusting instrument
Other techniques employed at First Chiropractic
Other techniques I employ include:
- Trigger Point Therapy – Uses history and muscle palpation to determine the presence and location of trigger points (small areas of muscle spasm). Once located, these areas/trigger points are treated by way of “dry needling”, compression, stretch and heat.
- Massage – The massage of muscle and connective tissue which enhances the function of those tissues and promotes relaxation and well-being. Therapeutic massage can ease tension and reduce pain.
- Traction – Stretching of the spine muscles and ligaments to achieve therapeutic outcome, e.g.: relaxation, altered blood flow and lengthening of soft tissues.
- APS – The use of electric stimulation of specific body parts, to minimise pain, swelling, inflammation and muscle spasm.